Indianapolis Real Estate - Yahoo! News Search Results
- White Lodging, REI Real Estate Services, LLC start construction on Hyatt Place Bloomington
MERRILLVILLE, Ind., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- White Lodging and REI Real Estate Services, Inc. are pleased to announce they have begun construction on a 172-room Hyatt Place hotel in downtown Bloomington, ...
- New law cracks down on real estate abuse
A new state law will allow regulators to take quick actions against real estate agents involved in corrupt deals.
- Commercial Real Estate Goes Digital
INDIAN WELLS, CA- Cassidy Turley 's Bryan Poynter spoke to us about the increasing demands of the commercial real estate industry for more tech options.
- 2 city officials charged in bribery case
Two city officials and three others have been indicted in connection with a federal probe into a bribery scheme involving a program to rebuild the city's most troubled neighborhoods.
Indianapolis Estate Planning - Yahoo! News Search Results
- Business and professional briefs May 19, 2013
New jobs Two join Kesler law practice. Nancy L. Livingston and Andrew C. Mudd have joined the Law Firm of Kesler, Nelson, Garman, Brougher & Townsley, with offices in Danville and Hoopeston. Livingston's cases will include family, real estate, estate planning and criminal law. She will also work as a divorce mediator. read more
- SmithAmundsen LLC Opens Indianapolis Office Continuing Midwest Growth
CHICAGO, Ill., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The law firm of SmithAmundsen LLC, headquartered in Chicago, is pleased to announce the opening of an Indianapolis office which expands both the scope of services ...
- Jones Lang LaSalle Appoints Christie Kelly Chief Financial Officer
CHICAGO, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) has named Christie B. Kelly Chief Financial Officer, effective July 1, 2013. In this role, she will provide leadership to drive growth, ...
- Indiana agency OKs money to legislator's company
INDIANAPOLIS — Leaders of a state agency have approved $345,000 in economic incentives for a company started by a top Republican legislator and his son following a review sought by Gov. Mike Pence.
Indianapolis Personal Injury - Yahoo! News Search Results
- Indianapolis, IN Personal Injury Attorneys of the Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC Launch New Website
The Indiana law firm of Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC recently launched a website to make it easier than ever to connect with an experienced personal injury lawyer or get answers to basic legal questions. (PRWeb May 06, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10702899.htm
- Team Report - INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
Colts coaches anxious to work with rookies
- PFT: Bengals corner Hall tears thumb ligaments
Bengals cornerback Leon Hall missed OTAs last season as he recovered from an Achilles injury and he’s going to miss at least a portion of the team’s organized team activities again this year.
- Assets of attorney in fraud case have gone missing, feds say
After being charged with defrauding clients, Indianapolis attorney William Conour was ordered not to dispose of his personal property. But much of it is now missing, including art, furniture, sports memorabilia and bottles of expensive champagne, according to court filings.