Indianapolis Real Estate - Yahoo! News Search Results
- Simon Property reports 3Q results
The real estate investment trust, based in Indianapolis, said it had funds from operations of $689.4 million, or $1.90 per share, in the period. The average estimate of analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment ...
- Simon Property Group Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results And Raises Full Year 2014 Guidance
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Simon, a leading global retail real estate company, today reported results for the quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2014. Results for the Quarter ...
- Prudential Indiana Realty Group Joins Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Brokerage Network
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, part of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of real estate brokerage franchise networks, today announced that Prudential Indiana Realty Group has joined
- Home-Value Growth Has Peaked; Cooling Market Puts Bubble Fears to Rest
SEATTLE, Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Appreciation in home values is slowing definitively after nearly two years of accelerating year-over-year growth, according to the third quarter Zillow® Real Estate ...
Indianapolis Estate Planning - Yahoo! News Search Results
- Years of rent-free living, thanks to housing market crash
An Indianapolis woman was one of the lucky few to have the real estate market collapse work out in her favor in a big way
- MacAllister seeks $2.7M tax break from city on HQ project
The Indianapolis-based distributor of Caterpillar equipment is planning a 300,000-square-foot campus on the southeast side and 70 hires over five years.
- Urban Land Institute Announces Winners For The 2014 Global Awards For Excellence Competition
NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Thirteen real estate developments from around the globe, including six in North America, four in Europe, and three in Asia, have been selected as winners in the 2014 Urban Land Institute (ULI) Global Awards for Excellence competition, widely recognized as the land use industry's most prestigious recognition program. The projects were honored ...
- Quarles & Brady Adds New Partners to Its Ranks
(Milwaukee, Wis. — October 3, 2014) – The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that 17 of its associate attorneys have been admitted as partners as a result of excellent performance and the promise of generating strong future value for the firm and its clients.
Indianapolis Personal Injury - Yahoo! News Search Results
- Indiana Personal Injury Attorney Calls on Regulators to Save Lives by Banning Sale of Aged Tires
Mike Stephenson, a partner with McNeely Stephenson of Indianapolis, said today that the tire industry should no longer be allowed to endanger motorists by selling dangerously old tires. (PRWeb October 15, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10/prweb12242149.htm
- Semi-driver arrested for OWI after causing five-car I-65 crash
BOONE COUNTY, Ind. (September 30, 2014) – A semi-driver was arrested for OWI after causing a five-car crash on I-65 Monday evening. At approximately 5:23 p.m., Indiana State Police troopers responded to a personal injury crash on I-65 SB at the 135.2 mm that also spilled over into the NB lanes. Preliminary investigation revealed that […]
- O’Brien remains optimistic for Reed’s Week 7 return
Brooks Reed has been sidelined with a groin issue he suffered in Week 6. ( Brett Coomer / Houston Chronicle ) Coach Bill O’Brien reiterated after practice today that he hopes outside linebacker Brooks Reed will be able to play at Pittsburgh on Monday night. Reed said he expects to play. Reed has been sidelined with a groin injury he suffered in the loss to Indianapolis but has shown significant ...
- Report: RG3 takes first snap in Wed. practice
Report: RG3 takes first snap in Wed. practice